Current Year PTSA
- Provided world renowned Percussionist Todd Betz for students in both our Symphonic and Jazz Band
- Sponsored a Teacher and Staff dinner and breakfast during Parent/Teacher Conference Week
- Provided much-needed updated Emergency Buckets, donated old buckets to Music & Athletic departments
- Provided ice coolers for the athletic department for both boys and girls teams
- Provided sensory seating for students
- Sponsored a Back to School Coffee for teachers & staff multiple years in a row - even during the pandemic.
- Sponsored parent/teacher conference dinners for teachers for live and virtual conferences.
- Raised money with Amazon Smile, Fry's and other fundraisers. Largest one was with Step it Up where we raised over $60,000 in 2 years time!
- Supported the Veterans Day Assembly by providing a hot breakfast for the Veterans and their families.
- MULTIPLE teacher grants were provided - we did not have to deny a single request!
- We partnered with the school administration to put on Teacher Appreciation Week for the entire staff.
- We provided a keepsake gift and lunch for all the 8th graders promoting to high school multiple years!
- We provided 2 mobile Ga-Ga Ball Pits for the athletics department.
- Absorbed 1/2 the cost of the new sunshades installed summer 2022.
Terramar's PTSA Mission: to promote and encourage communication between parents, teachers, administration and the community. The PTSA sponsors and organizes fundraising and school events which deepen our school spirit and enrich our children's educational, social and developmental experience at school.